Circular saw table t-slot guides?

roland kamsika

Jun 29, 2017, 6:11:34 AM6/29/17
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Do we have any clampable t-slot guides for the circular saw with the sliding, T-slot bed? The kind of block that slides into the bed then can be clampled at a specific position and angle, to allow us to set up precise 90 degree cutting, for example. If so where could I find them?

Thanks

Roland

Trevor Kent

Jul 3, 2017, 1:47:58 PM7/3/17
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
Roland

I'm trying to figure what you mean? Is it something like this?
http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/catalog/images/tt_toggle_clamps_l.jpg

Trevor

roland kamsika

Jul 4, 2017, 7:37:00 AM7/4/17
to Nottingham Hackspace - Nottinghack
That is one example. I was thinking of something like this:

or this:

Anything which can be used to align wood to the saw blade at 90 degrees/45 degrees or whatever angle we set it up as.