Connecting print to internet

Ana de Sousa

Jul 1, 2016, 7:19:14 AM7/1/16
to Not Just Arduino
Hello all!
I a complete beginner with Arduino and was wondering if you think this is a possible project.

I am doing an MA in illustration at Camberwell School of Arts and would like to explore the possibility of connecting print to internet. Basically I would like to print my illustrations on paper, using conductive ink. I then would like to connect the conductive ink to trigger actions in the Arduino, in order to open a certain internet page, where i would display an animated version of the illustration.

I saw this project in the conductive ink website, but it doesn't give any instructions

Do you think i could get help from the group/attend the sessions in order to get this done?
Or is it more complex than i think it is? (As i said i have 0 arduino experience, but I'm really interested in it)

Thanks a lot!
Ana