Meeting tonight?

Gavan Fantom

May 16, 2016, 7:00:29 AM5/16/16
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I was planning to come down to the space tonight with a couple of
friends who expressed an interest in this group, as tonight is marked in
the calendar as one of the regular meetups.

Other than the calendar entry, I haven't seen anything else about
tonight. Will we be on our own or will there be other people coming?

marc barto

May 16, 2016, 7:08:54 AM5/16/16
to Gavan Fantom, not-just...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gavan

Thanks for getting in touch, the Not Just Arduino group is an informal user group meeting every two weeks. In the past few metings it has been very very quiet and sometimes busy, hard to tell in advance, I'll be here in any case to test some of the my boards so you're very welcome to join.

cheers

Gavan Fantom

May 16, 2016, 7:26:20 AM5/16/16
to marc barto, not-just...@googlegroups.com
On 16/05/2016 12:08, marc barto wrote:
> Hi Gavan
>
> Thanks for getting in touch, the Not Just Arduino group is an informal
> user group meeting every two weeks. In the past few metings it has
> been very very quiet and sometimes busy, hard to tell in advance, I'll
> be here in any case to test some of the my boards so you're very
> welcome to join.

Great, see you there!

Do you have the classroom booked, or will you be in the main area?

marc barto

May 16, 2016, 7:29:28 AM5/16/16
to Gavan Fantom, not-just...@googlegroups.com
In the classroom, we usually share with whoever is there as it's often a couple of us only.

cheers

Rory Ryan

Sep 30, 2016, 4:11:44 AM9/30/16
to Not Just Arduino
Hi Marc,

I saw in the Hackspace calendar here the Not just Arduino group is no longer listed fortnightly after 19th September 2016. Is there a reason for this? I'm wanting to come down on 3rd Oct to work on my project and maybe meet other peeps. Thanks

Rory

marc barto

Sep 30, 2016, 4:50:02 AM9/30/16
to Rory Ryan, Not Just Arduino
Hi Rory

The meetup has been very quiet in recent months still I'm not sure why it is not listed after September in the calendar. You're very welcome to come along of course, usually there are a couple regulars hacking on their projects in the classroom.

Marc