We need a logo for Not Just Arduino

marc barto

Dec 4, 2012, 11:52:23 AM12/4/12
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
All the other London Hackspace have cool logos as you can see below:

Only requirement:
As they other London Hackspace groups, you need to include the "H" logo (attached to this post).

So have fun with Illustrator (or whatever tool you're using to create pretty things).

Hackspace-logo.png

Eugene Nadyrshin

Dec 5, 2012, 11:05:21 AM12/5/12
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
My thoughts attached!

Please note I'm everything but a graphics designer.

Ideas/feedback very welcome

Cheers
Mentar

On 04/12/12 16:52, marc barto wrote:
All the other London Hackspace have cool logos as you can see below:

requirement:

As they other London Hackspace groups, you need to include the "H" logo (attached to this post).

So have fun with Illustrator (or whatever tool you're using to create pretty things).

nja_logo(mentar).png

marc barto

Dec 6, 2012, 11:55:51 AM12/6/12
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
So glad to see the contributions coming, already have 2 logos by Perry (attached) and I think Sue is planning to try as well.

Please keep them coming and give feedback!
NJA_logo_test01.jpg
NJA_logo_test02.jpg

marc barto

Dec 19, 2012, 2:00:33 PM12/19/12
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Here is another logo design made by Pery.
Keep them coming!
NJA_logo_test03 (1).jpg

Fuksz Norbert

Jan 12, 2013, 11:00:06 AM1/12/13
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
I personally like Eugene's logo. It's almost exactly the idea i had but it seems he beat me to it. :D

Ian Williamson

Jan 22, 2013, 8:55:06 AM1/22/13
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Hello all. I Just joined the Hackspace and very keen to become involved with NJA.

As a novice in code and electronic I'm happy to contribute at a design capacity. Although it appears that the design competition is already quite strong.

Anyway here's a direction I was thinking
NJA h_loopA.png
NJA h_loopDARKb.png

marc barto

Jan 22, 2013, 9:19:20 AM1/22/13
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian

Many thanks for these very nice contributions! I will add them to the wiki.

Ian Lewis

Feb 12, 2013, 3:50:00 AM2/12/13
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
My Vote is for Eugene's logo.... as the name of the group says, it's Not Just Arduino, so we need a logo that isn't tied to the Arduino logo IMHO

Ian

marc barto

Feb 12, 2013, 1:07:26 PM2/12/13
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ian for voting.

To all please vote on this thread about your favourite design.

Ian Williamson

Feb 12, 2013, 1:17:47 PM2/12/13
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
I agree,

Thought the overt Arduino feel of the design I sent in was a bit miss-leading.

I like Eugenes too. His inspired the bottom right one

Dean

Feb 25, 2013, 2:23:32 PM2/25/13
to not-just...@googlegroups.com

+ One Dean Forbes