Next Saturday: Join Not Just Arduino at Elephant & Castle Mini Maker Faire

marc barto

Nov 9, 2014, 5:00:15 PM11/9/14
to not-just...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

It's just a few short days until Elephant & Castle Mini Maker Faire, London's Maker Faire. It's this Saturday, 15th November 10:00–18:00.
There are over 100 exhibitors, as well as an amazing program of talks and workshops, including NJA.

Entry is free for kids and students and only £5+fees (£6 on the door) for adults.
We'll be there, hope you will join us.

Danny Staple

Nov 10, 2014, 12:27:24 PM11/10/14
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
I'll be along with one of my kids, not the robots this time. She is just starting to learn python - and wants to make her own games. She seems full of ideas - so this will probably give her lots of inspiration...

My current robot is not yet ready for showtime - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcT4fwIpzxE.

Thanks,
Danny

James Cadman

Nov 11, 2014, 3:56:53 AM11/11/14
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to seeing you there, Danny! Make sure to drop by the NJA stand!

James.

Andrea Campanella

Nov 12, 2014, 3:24:54 AM11/12/14
to marc barto, Nja Maillist

I'm going to be there as visitor.

P.s. I hope to be more in the space in the future

Colin Cooper

Nov 12, 2014, 5:14:21 AM11/12/14
to Andrea Campanella, marc barto, Nja Maillist
Looks like I'll be visiting on the saturday.  Looking Forward to seeing the latest incarnation of letterbot etc.

On 12 November 2014 08:24, Andrea Campanella <emub...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm going to be there as visitor.

P.s. I hope to be more in the space in the future

Lucia N

Nov 12, 2014, 4:50:44 PM11/12/14
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there with the Acoustic Hacking group, with the glockenspiel and maybe some other Arduino projects.

marc barto

Nov 12, 2014, 5:00:03 PM11/12/14
to Lucia N, not-just...@googlegroups.com
Great to have you all there.

We just put the floor-plan there if you want to see where the various stand will be (including our own):

Marc

--
Co-organiser – Elephant & Castle Mini Maker Faire 2014

Elephant & Castle Mini Maker Faire is independently organised and operated under license from Maker Media, Inc.