Genuino/Arduino Day at South London Makerspace 2nd April - call for participants

Dermot Jones

Mar 27, 2016, 3:06:57 PM3/27/16
to Not Just Arduino
Hi All,

I've posted this already on the main LHS page, but thought it might find its audience better here...

We're opening our doors for this a week on Saturday, we'll be doing a few 'Arduino for Beginners' workshops but are looking to spice it up with more 'show & tell' projects, and potentially a talk or two.

It's pretty informal: everyone is welcome to just turn up and get stuck in, but if you'd like some table space pre-booked to demo a great project or want to give a talk or present a workshop then get in contact.

Best,

Dermot