Next Sat is Arduino Day 2015 - Event scheduled in south london

marc barto

Mar 22, 2015, 10:14:35 AM3/22/15
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys

It's Arduino Worldwide Day next Saturday!

London Arduino and South London Makerspace are partnering up to celebrate Arduino Day and all types of DIY electronics projects, and of course Not Just Arduino is invited.

We are having a fairly informal day so please come along and join in.

Project demos/workshops

If you have cool toys you'd like to present or if you're up to run a quick workshop let us know!

All info here: http://www.meetup.com/LondonArduino/events/221288205/

Hope to see you all there!

Danny Staple

Mar 24, 2015, 4:25:16 AM3/24/15
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Marc, if it's not too late (places were down below ten when I last looked), would it be suitable for me to bring my daughter?

marc barto

Mar 24, 2015, 4:47:07 AM3/24/15
to Danny Staple, not-just...@googlegroups.com
Hey Danny, put your name on the waiting list and we'll make it work :)