Sapient x Not Just Arduino

sgen...@sapient.com

Sep 13, 2016, 5:38:16 PM9/13/16
to Not Just Arduino

Hey Not Just Arduino group,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sophie, UX Designer at SapientNitro.

We are organising a workshop (either at the Hackspace or at our studio) to make small pieces with the Arduino.

Here is a little more about the workshop:

Duration: about 2hrs

Nb of UX Designers: about 50

Date: 6/10

Please let me know if it is something that some of you guys might be interested in?

Cheers,

Sophie

Egor Kraev

Sep 15, 2016, 5:11:50 AM9/15/16
to Not Just Arduino
Small pieces of what?
E.

Alexander Baxevanis

Sep 15, 2016, 5:44:52 PM9/15/16
to Not Just Arduino
Hi Sophie,

It would be helpful if you were a bit more specific about what exactly we should be interested in?

I assume you'd like one or more people to facilitate the workshop?

If that's the case, it would be good to know:
  • What your budget is
  • What you want people to get out of it
  • What their skill level & interest in that topic is
Cheers,
Alex