Starter Kit / Book recommendation

Geoffrey Morgan

Feb 25, 2015, 5:39:51 AM2/25/15
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I came to the Arduino meet up not the last one but the one before and I'm looking forward to do some hacking next time I come.

I'm a total beginner and need a quick bit of advice...

To get started I remember James you recommended the book Arduino Cookbook by Michael Margolis, but also a starter kit you noted was a good way to get cracking. Could you remind me of the one you mentioned, I'd like to order one ready for the next meet up, it was about 70 pounds or there abouts.

If any one else has an idea please let me know.

Than you,

Geoff