New member

Rosemary Munro Kerr

Jan 26, 2015, 9:26:07 AM1/26/15
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm just about to join hackspace (having gone to the open day last week) and wanted to drop into the Arduino meetup this evening to see how it works and possibly get some advice on a project.

I'm a postgraduate student in fine art and have recently started using microcontrollers in my work, but I am still very much a novice.

Would it be ok for me to drop in this evening?

Thanks
Rosie

Faraz Sayed

Jan 26, 2015, 9:37:28 AM1/26/15
to not-just...@googlegroups.com
Sure Rosie,
We'll be in the classroom area at 7. There will be people about that can help you with your project.
Look forward to seeing you there.

Faraz Sayed