7th September - Is there a meetup?

Peter Rosser

Sep 7, 2015, 1:55:44 PM9/7/15
to Not Just Arduino
I'm not a member at the moment, and it will take a day or two for my payment to clear, so I can only get in if there is a meetup tonight and someone is alright letting me in. Is there a meetup?

marc barto

Sep 7, 2015, 2:20:32 PM9/7/15
to Peter Rosser, Not Just Arduino
Hi Peter

Thanks for getting in touch, you don't need to be a member to attend. Ring the bell and mention that you're hear for not jsut arduino.
I won't be there myself tonight unfortunately.

best,