NJA tomorrow + Lasercutter pledge

marc barto

Oct 5, 2014, 3:19:01 PM10/5/14
to not-just...@googlegroups.com, James Cadman, Faraz Sayed
Hi all

Just a note that at our event tomorrow we might have Tom from the LHS Bikeshed demoing the last update on the spaceship simulator coming (though not confirmed).

Also might be worth reminding attendees that we have a pledge for a new lasercutter ongoing which needs some attention!

And finally this is the last chance to apply for the Elephant and Castle tomorrow, can I confirm that Not Just Arduino wants / will be there? If yes can someone fill out the call for makers here? (and I'll validate the invite)

Thanks all!

Marc