Help Needed: Arduino programming for Monitoring environmental data (temperature, humidity, gases...)

Thomas Pausz

Aug 12, 2016, 11:06:48 AM8/12/16
to Not Just Arduino
Hi all!

I am building a printer/plotter with a mackeblock kit, which is controlled by arduino.

I am working on mapping environmental data in a garden (air quality, temperature, soil content).

I want to have the plotter device to print patterns from this environmental data - so the arduino is also fitted with sensors for temperature and other factors.

Does anyone have experience in this scenario? I could to offer s few hours work to troubleshoot the device.

---
CALL

Also I would like to see other devices made by members to read environmental data, in view of hosting a small event on this topic in Culpeper Gardens in Islington late August.

contact thomas.pausz(at)gmail.com

Best

Thomas

Christian Bianchini

Aug 12, 2016, 3:34:40 PM8/12/16
to Not Just Arduino
would be simpler to use a raspberry pi to print the output