Fwd: Thursday 19th

Marion Catlin

Jan 17, 2017, 5:31:47 AM1/17/17
to norwich-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Giff Mulley <giff....@architekton.uk>
Date: 17 January 2017 at 10:13
Subject: Thursday 19th
To: "marion...@googlemail.com" <marion...@googlemail.com>, "av...@avivaleigh.com" <av...@avivaleigh.com>, Suzanne Leoantonelli <suzannecle...@gmail.com>, "douglas...@yahoo.co.uk" <douglas...@yahoo.co.uk>, Beverly Coraldean <geneal...@gmail.com>, Becky <be...@artpocket.co.uk>, Claire Jarrett <clarej...@yahoo.co.uk>

Hello all,

We will be carrying out some roof works to the rear of Lion House on Thursday 19th January - please ensure no vehicles are left parked in the area outside the rear doors as we will need to set up lifting equipment.

Thanks for your co operation -

Kind regards,

Giff.

Giff Mulley

Site Manager

ARCHITEKTON
11-29 Fashion Street
Spitalfields London E1 6PX

+44 (0) 1603 219753 (Norwich Office)
+44 (0) 7710 371665

www.architekton.uk

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee named above and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee of this email, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete it from your system. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of Architekton Ltd.

Architekton Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 09255726. Registered office: Crane Court, 302 London Road, Ipswich, IP2 0AJ.