Fwd: Join us TOMORROW at our Winter Celebration! 🎄

Marion Catlin

Dec 11, 2017, 7:45:11 PM12/11/17
to norwich-...@googlegroups.com
Artpocket upstairs are having a celebration of anyone is around

Enjoy a mulled wine and mince pie and view some fantastic artwork from our students 🎅
Join us tomorrow and let us say.
Thank You!

It is hard to believe that we have been at our studios in Lion House for nearly a whole year! We would like to thank our students, friends, colleagues and supporters who have helped us to make Artpocket a success!
Please come and have a drink and a little festive fayre on us next Tuesday.

We will be showcasing artwork from the following courses;
All are welcome, please do bring along friends and family.
Let us know you are coming!
Copyright © 2017 artpocket, All rights reserved.
We send information on workshops, events and special offers to friends and colleagues that have shared their email details with us.

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp