Want to get involved

Matthew Tyler

May 10, 2016, 4:31:14 PM5/10/16
to Norwich Hackspace
Hi,
My name is Matthew Tyler, I am a mature student (31) that has just finished up my degree at Norwich university of the arts. My career advisor told me about the group and it is something I would like to be involved in. My main interest is in digital and traditional character sculpting, the main programme I use is Zbrush but I am also going to be learning Maya. I also have some 2D painting experience.

Tim Parnell

May 10, 2016, 5:02:20 PM5/10/16
to Norwich Hackspace
Sounds great. I mess about with Blender myself.

Toby Catlin

May 10, 2016, 5:58:15 PM5/10/16
to Norwich Hackspace
Welcome Matthew. It is an exciting time for Norwich hackspace. We are growing quickly and seeking new members who want to get stuck in and help continue to grow. Pls come down and show us what you are into and demo any cool projects you have in mind.

There is a lot of interest in cad design work as we have 2 3d printers and are always looking for fun things to do with them. i printed a planetary gear set today. It would deffo be cool to print some character busts.

We currently meet twice a week on mondays and wednesdays at the Mens Shed on Pitt st at 7pm. Mondays is generally most well attended.

toby