Fwd: [SyncNorwich] NorDev May Newsletter: its a scorcher!

Marion Catlin

May 11, 2016, 3:40:19 AM5/11/16
to norwich-...@googlegroups.com
For those interested in running courses and workshops - Sync Norwich/Nor Dev started with one or two sessions and have now built up quite a series. Once we have an appropriate space we should think about a similar series but in our area of interest of course.

Meanwhile, some of you might be interested in attending some of these sessions