Happy New Year Hackers

Marion Catlin

Jan 4, 2017, 9:43:56 AM1/4/17
to norwich-...@googlegroups.com
Just to remind everyone that Norwich Hackspace is open again with open member meetings 7-9pm Mondays at Lion House in Muspole Street. If you become a member you can attend at other times once we get to know you and also you can join our Slack Team which is where lots of the inter-member communication happens.

We have some projects coming up - Maker Month in the Forum in February and hopefully member welding sessions as well as other teach-ins from members, plus we are cooking up a plan for a repair cafe weekend in May. Plus there are lots of individual projects.
If you haven't been down to see us at Lion House please come along and meet the member.

Marion Catlin
3 Trowse House Cottages
Bracondale Millgate
Norwich NR1 2EQ