Is the non-members night still on a Monday?

Lawrie R

Sep 9, 2016, 4:09:55 AM9/9/16
to Norwich Hackspace
Is the non-members night still on a Monday and is there a particular time? Website says Monday but it also still says it's hosted at the Men's Shed too on the 'what' page but I assume it's on Muspole street, right?

Tim Parnell

Sep 9, 2016, 4:21:22 AM9/9/16
to Norwich Hackspace
Yes, Monday night is still the gathering night.
Most people arrive around 7pm at Muspole Street.
The Front Door is normally left open.

Alan Scrase

Sep 9, 2016, 4:22:59 AM9/9/16
to norwich-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lawrie,
Non members Monday 7-9pm Lions House, Muspole Street.  We would will look forward to seeing you. If you have any difficulties finding us or getting in my mobile is 078138 10 975.

Alan Scrase

Best regards,

Alan Scrase

mob +44 (0)78 138 10 183

On 9 September 2016 at 09:09, Lawrie R <lawrie...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is the non-members night still on a Monday and is there a particular time? Website says Monday but it also still says it's hosted at the Men's Shed too on the 'what' page but I assume it's on Muspole street, right?

Toby Catlin

Sep 9, 2016, 4:32:52 AM9/9/16
to Norwich Hackspace
Updated the website