Blockchain meetup this Thursday

Filipe Moura

Oct 24, 2017, 5:03:45 AM10/24/17
to norwich-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Just a heads up as I guess it may interest many of you here:

This Thursday (26th) we'll be running our first Norwich Blockchain meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Norwich-Blockchain-Meetup/ ).

I'll be a very informal first meeting to get to know each other, check the group interest and where we can take it next.

I'm happy to run a small session on introduction to blockchain, ICOs, or even a more hands on coding session on Ethereum/Solidity.

Please let me know what you're more interested at so I can try and prepare something.

If you would like to give a session on something, let me know.

It'll probably be a small meeting and we have a couple of venue options, but I need to know how many of you are attending.

If you are planning to attend, could you please RSVP as soon as possible as we have a very limited space.

Filipe