Re: Australia Awards Alumni Working Group

8 مرّات مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Kien Nguyen Van

غير مقروءة،
06‏/04‏/2014، 11:09:01 م6‏/4‏/2014
إلى Minhminh،northernaustra...@googlegroups.com

Chị Lucy ơi,
Thông tin này thực sự hết sức bất ngờ. Hy vọng chị đang nhanh chóng hồi phục sức khoẻ.
Chị giữ liên lạc với chúng em nhé.
Em Kiền

On 5 Apr 2014 13:32, "Minhminh" <minhmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Graham,

I dearly want to go back soon and take part in the meeting, BUT, FYI, I was diagnosed of having bowel cancer on 18/ 3, I rushed to Australia for double checking and had an emergency operation here on 1/4, have just got out of hospital and will have to rest for a while before 12 chemotherapy treatments planing to start in early May. I have not yet decided to have Chemo in VN or Australia yet. My cancer is at stage 3/ 4, still lucky as if 4/4, you simply gone :)

So now you know why I can't be there. Hoan is great replacement for my position in the meeting and I wish you and the whole team work out the best for the Alumni association. Do let me know what I can do to support your guys.

Toward the first coming seminar of Hanoi group, I decide to sponsor vnd5,000,000. Pls Kien/ Hoan let me know which account you want to money go to so that my accountant can transfer it next week.

Cheers
Lucy

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:08 PM, Graham Alliband <graham....@australiaawardsvietnam.org> wrote:

Dear Lucy.

That is a pity. When are you coming back to Vietnam?

Regards

Graham

cid:image001.jpg@01CE7C88.F29635D0

Graham Alliband
cid:image002.png@01CE7CA9.FC1FE8F0

Team Leader
The Australia Awards – Vietnam are managed by Coffey on behalf of the Australian Government

Ph +84 4 3939 3990. Mobile: +84 913 202 362