Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Matt Wilkins

no leída,
21 ago 2016, 4:15:38 a.m.21/08/16
para North East Makers
Have we got a functioning belt sander? I found a roll for one in the space, but no belt sander. I was going to use it to remove the rest of the finish off my guitar body and smooth the edges down.

Ed Bisdee

no leída,
21 ago 2016, 4:51:12 a.m.21/08/16
para north-ea...@googlegroups.com

last time i checked we did! it's usually in a black and orange cardboard box under the bench in the machine room. it's very aggressive though, so it might not be suitable for any detailed work. give it a go!

ed

On 21 Aug 2016 09:15, "Matt Wilkins" <heyma...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Have we got a functioning belt sander? I found a roll for one in the space, but no belt sander. I was going to use it to remove the rest of the finish off my guitar body and smooth the edges down.

Glen Beestone

no leída,
21 ago 2016, 5:54:10 a.m.21/08/16
para north-east-makers
Yeah it's mine careful when using it though because the last person who used it had it tension wrong

there's an adjustment on the side to stop the belt drifting off it drifted off to the wrong direction and cut its way into the plastic frame of the base. I got jammed up I had to cut the belt off to release it there's new belts to put on. but please make sure it is tensioned correctly so this doesn't happen again

Glen

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 21/08/2016, 09:51 'Ed Bisdee' via North East Makers <north-ea...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

last time i checked we did! it's usually in a black and orange cardboard box under the bench in the machine room. it's very aggressive though, so it might not be suitable for any detailed work. give it a go!

ed

On 21 Aug 2016 09:15, "Matt Wilkins" <heyma...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Have we got a functioning belt sander? I found a roll for one in the space, but no belt sander. I was going to use it to remove the rest of the finish off my guitar body and smooth the edges down.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos