Dead Duck

Iain Yarnall

Aug 3, 2017, 4:32:54 AM8/3/17
to North East Makers
Morning,

The ducks are no more.

Yesterday afternoon, the demolition crew tore down most of Maker Space 2 including the two front windows where we had left over 100 duck photos.

Sadly our display which made so many people happy over the years and even made the space a tourist attraction for a few little people has finally come to an end.

Cheers,

Iain.

Alistair MacDonald

Aug 3, 2017, 9:59:23 AM8/3/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
:-(

It is sad, but we will now need to make it our aim to create a new display somewhere for children of all ages to enjoy.

  Alistair

Chris B