Late opening maker monday

Ed Bisdee

Nov 23, 2015, 1:14:26 PM11/23/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

I'm going to be somewhat late in tonight, haven't left work yet, if you're making the trip in and aren't a keyholder, I'd wait until 7.30 to be on the safe side. Sorry about this

Glen Beestone

Nov 23, 2015, 1:43:27 PM11/23/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Hi

am nearly there and will open in 5-10 mins if someonee's not beaten me to it
though the site still says Closed

Glen

Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 at 6:14 PM
From: "'Ed Bisdee' via North East Makers" <north-ea...@googlegroups.com>
To: north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Makers] Late opening maker monday

I'm going to be somewhat late in tonight, haven't left work yet, if you're making the trip in and aren't a keyholder, I'd wait until 7.30 to be on the safe side. Sorry about this

Brian Degger

Nov 23, 2015, 1:45:59 PM11/23/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Just closed up because I have an event on down the road. Stuart(think that's his name) turned up but is off to food.

Glen Beestone

Nov 23, 2015, 1:54:46 PM11/23/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

we are open now

glen

Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 at 6:45 PM
From: "Brian Degger" <brian....@gmail.com>
To: north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Makers] Late opening maker monday

Paul Hurley

Nov 23, 2015, 1:57:04 PM11/23/15
to North East Makers
Thanks Brian, it was me, Paul, and am indeed getting some food. Will be in soon Ish.

Paul