Laser Cutter Status

Josh Duffy

May 31, 2017, 8:36:12 AM5/31/17
to North East Makers
Hi all,

Just wondering the current status of the laser cutter?  Is it back up and running for use yet?

Regards,
Josh

Alistair MacDonald

May 31, 2017, 3:57:11 PM5/31/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
HI Josh,

It is not at this exact moment and I need to check on progress.

  Alistair

Chris

Jun 2, 2017, 6:48:25 PM6/2/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Any update or anything we need to do?

Jun 3, 2017, 2:36:37 AM6/3/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Chris but I don't think so. It is more organisational thing than practically doing thing.

It is all to do with a fire audit has been happening in the building and we need to fit in with that. I need to check on what the state that is in and if we need to do anything for it. It all feels a little disorganised to me but several organisations are involved so I guess that is expected. We are safe so I don't see an issue. We just need to respect that the building owners also need to assess that as well.

  Alistair

On 2 June 2017 at 23:48, 'Chris' via North East Makers <north-east-makers@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Any update or anything we need to do?

Alistair MacDonald

Jun 6, 2017, 10:26:36 AM6/6/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Just an update that the inspections that was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago has not happened and the person in a position to chase this is otherwise disposed until Thursday. Sorry. I will keep on it.

  Alistair

Josh Duffy

Josh Duffy

Jun 12, 2017, 11:55:48 AM6/12/17
to North East Makers
Alistair ( or anyone in the know ),

Has the inspection been done yet?  would be great to get in using the laser one night this week if possible.

Thanks,
Josh

Alistair MacDonald

Jun 12, 2017, 1:24:12 PM6/12/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Josh,

Apologies but no update as of Wednesday. I am afraid I am not going to be able to chase it this week but if something does happen someone should update you on this list.

  Alistair

Benjamin

Jun 14, 2017, 4:34:13 PM6/14/17
to North East Makers
Hello all,
Thanks for your patience. We are almost good to go. (Its just a matter of finding time to get some material and 20mins to do it)
When are members hoping to do some laser cutting?

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:36:12 PM UTC+1, Josh Duffy wrote:
Hi all,

Just wondering the current status of the laser cutter?  Is it back up and running for use yet?

Regards,
Josh

Chris

Jun 14, 2017, 5:12:14 PM6/14/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I need to some sometime this month, what material do you need?

Chris

Jun 21, 2017, 1:43:38 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
Hello all, we are good to go! Josh used it last night without incident

Jon Davies

Jun 21, 2017, 6:21:57 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers

Zomg, I have had a project in the sidelines for a week or two, yay :)

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017, 06:43 Benjamin, <sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all, we are good to go! Josh used it last night without incident

Cheers,
Jon.