I won something from Maker Faire (surprisingly!)

Greg Fenton

May 22, 2015, 2:14:14 PM5/22/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

So who saw the reflow oven goodness at Maker Faire?

Well I did, and entered the @MintTekCircuits competition to win a reflow controller.

Lo and behold I was duly crowned the lucky winner and the controller is winging its way to me :)

https://twitter.com/MintTekCircuits/status/601687533244776449 "@gregoryfenton You Have Won A #Reflowster Machine From Our #MakerFaireUK Competition! DM Us Your Details For Delivery"

So, if we get a standard cheapy electric oven we can play with reflowing SMD circuit boards in the space.

Embedded image permalink

Here's a youtube video of one in action from @makerfaire_uk:

Have a great weekend everyone, enjoy the camping trip

Greg

Jon Davies

May 25, 2015, 6:28:37 AM5/25/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Yay nice one Greg :) Might be interested in helping you build one (after June though!!!), but not sure it would currently get much use at all. Mick(?) brought in a fancy Dark IR one and took it away again.