eBay help needed

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 25, 2015, 3:36:46 PM11/25/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Anyone skilled in selling things on ebay who can help out?

We have a few things in the space that we don't want to skip and my be worth something (or may not). This may include some decent base speakers, a few blade servers, and a fully working PBX phone system.

Anyone got the time and skills to help?

  Alistair

Paul Hurley

Nov 25, 2015, 4:14:43 PM11/25/15
to North East Makers
I have a friend who is a 'phone nerd' (if such a description exists) and can probably offer advice on the demand for the PBX.

First step might be to assemble some basic details on each ?

Paul.

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 25, 2015, 5:29:44 PM11/25/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

> I have a friend who is a 'phone nerd' (if such a description exists) and can probably offer advice on the demand for the PBX.

Glen did some research a while back and some parts may be worth something, but others are probubly not wort anything. So yes, some knowledge of what is what would help is they are game.

> First step might be to assemble some basic details on each ?

Indeed. This is one of the tasks we kind of need some help with though.

  Alistair

Jon Davies

Nov 26, 2015, 7:23:12 AM11/26/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

I can relieve the space of the Polycom speakers for a project that me and Iain are working on.

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 26, 2015, 7:25:24 AM11/26/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

They are worth some money though Jon or they would have been nabbed long ago. I think borrowing would be cool though.

  Alistair

glenb

Nov 26, 2015, 7:26:37 AM11/26/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com