Rejoining

cprich22

Jun 21, 2017, 6:33:19 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
hey all, im wanting to rejoin as my personal circumstances now allow me to work back on my own projects again.  Can i just restart my Direct debit again and turn up as normal or do i need to go through the whole open wednesday meet and greet thing again?

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Connor

Jon Davies

Jun 21, 2017, 7:00:41 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers

Hi Connor,

I don't think it is so strict that you must go through the whole induction from start to finish, though I would recommend you read the revised-ish docs on the wiki:

New Members Guide
http://makerspace.pbworks.com/w/page/97143948/New%20Member's%20Guide%20and%20FAQ
Induction Checklist
http://makerspace.pbworks.com/w/page/93981233/Induction%20checklist

They do need further tweaking.  Access to the main Space area, and access to various equipment is currently in flux, and may change over the course of the next few months.

Other than that, you might prefer to nip in and have a chat about the current setup to make sure it still works for you, before you start paying.  If you are really keen, then start the standing order/DD and commence awesomeness ;)

Cheers,
Jon.

Cheers,
Jon.

Glen Beestone

Jun 21, 2017, 7:04:51 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
Yes you can just reccomence DD and turn up. Though as Jon says you might want to check out our new palace before you commit to make sure you are happy that it still provides what you need

Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Alistair MacDonald

cprich22

Jun 21, 2017, 7:15:59 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
cheers guys,
 as long as the laser cutter is still operational and there is a place for me to sit down and burn myself with a soldering iron occasionally it should be grand  XD

Jon Davies

Jun 21, 2017, 7:18:44 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
Heh, palace :)

Jon Davies

Jun 21, 2017, 7:20:27 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
Re: laser
You timing is quite impeccable there, as it is just back into full service. :)

Cheers,
Jon.

Tommy

Jun 21, 2017, 8:23:47 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
Hi Connor,

Looking forward to catching up with you. Are you going to be working on K.I.T.T ?

-Tommy

Glen Beestone

Jun 21, 2017, 8:29:05 AM6/21/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com