Are any of the Lathe Team free in the next couple of days?

Peter Southern

Feb 7, 2016, 6:31:30 PM2/7/16
to North East Makers
Hi All,

I'm Pete - hoping to become a member this week, and hopefully have lathe training with one of the team.

I've just left my job where there were amazing making facilities to go full time on my own business, but as luck would have it now need a couple of hours on a lathe asap. If any of the training team are available in the next couple of days, it would be a huge help. I definitely wouldn't call myself an expert, but I've been safely using the lathe at my previous employer for a few years, so hopefully it shouldn't take too long, and I'd gladly shout a beer to whoever can help out at such short notice. :-)