Very very short notice... Deadline Thursday 12pm

Cay Green

Jan 11, 2017, 6:03:42 PM1/11/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Just got sent this.. Fancy staying up all night to work on a proposal?

Alistair MacDonald

Jan 11, 2017, 6:09:58 PM1/11/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
David posted this to one of the the list a few weeks ago and I decided
to apply for the Fab City Now opportunity. Oddly I am finalising my
application now. Are you tempted? They also have a call out for an
ethics of makerspaces researcher.

Alistair

Glen Beestone

Jan 12, 2017, 2:20:20 AM1/12/17
to north-east-makers
Deadline extended reads to me as "we got little or no interest"

Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Alistair MacDonald

Jan 27, 2017, 12:56:09 PM1/27/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I have just heard back and it is a no. It is a little disappointing
but with the move coming up it is also a bit of a relief if I am
honest. Did anyone else apply in the end?

Alistair