Little Inventors Make-a-thon

Alistair MacDonald

Mar 12, 2018, 3:57:00 PM3/12/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
If anyone in interested in building with cardboard (Jon? Iain? Johnathan?) then there is a Make-a-thon as part of the Little Inventors project....

https://mailchi.mp/littleinventors.org/calling-magnificent-makers-in-the-north

  Alistair

Alistair MacDonald

Mar 12, 2018, 3:58:13 PM3/12/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Jon Davies

Mar 13, 2018, 8:39:43 PM3/13/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Me?  I know I am a big kid, but this is looking very specifically like it is for little kids! :D  Iain is also of course a big kid, and does have a little kid, but probably too little.  Jonathan I can understand would be most ideally placed, since he teaches school kids.

Cheers,
Jon.

Alistair MacDonald

Mar 14, 2018, 4:56:08 AM3/14/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
The project is for kids who "invent" things, but it is the big kids like us who make them for the little kids. This event is for the bigger kids. :-)

The reason I suggested you three specifically is you were all working with board to make things and it starts with a cardboard workshop.

I confess it is not my kind of hack with it being so structured but it still could be a fun event.

  Alistair