32" LED TV free to a good home

Jon Davies

Aug 15, 2016, 6:22:59 AM8/15/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
A work colleague needs to quickly get rid of a working TV, and obviously would prefer not to tip it.  Any takers?  Probably a pickup arrangement, but let me know if anyone is interested, and I'll get you in contact.
--
Cheers,
Jon.

Dan Nixon

Aug 15, 2016, 6:54:35 AM8/15/16
to North East Makers
I wouldn't mind it.
How quickly do they need rid of it?

Dan

Jon Davies

Aug 15, 2016, 6:57:06 AM8/15/16
to North East Makers

What's your timeline like for pickup?  I'll go ask their end...

--
Cheers,
Jon.

Dan Nixon

Aug 15, 2016, 6:58:33 AM8/15/16
to North East Makers
Probably Wednesday is the earliest I could do.

Dan

Derek Carpenter

Aug 15, 2016, 11:33:24 AM8/15/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Can give it a home with my son and can collect  Derek

Jon Davies

Aug 15, 2016, 11:37:25 AM8/15/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
It's been sitting around a while and there is no rush - Wednesday is quite soon.
--
Cheers,
Jon.

Jon Davies

Aug 16, 2016, 9:01:04 AM8/16/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

(By which I mean Wednesday would be fine, if I get you some contact info!)

Dan,
Are you fine with me sending your gmail address to him?

--
Cheers,
Jon.

Jon Davies