Induction Availability

Danny Walker

Oct 12, 2017, 10:01:19 AM10/12/17
to North East Makers
Hi,

As seems to be the case with a few new members, I've recently joined and could do with someone to show me around and give me an induction at some point. I've been to the space a few times but don't have an access fob/know where the first aid kit is/know the policy re: being on fire.

I'm free any evening next week if someone who can do inductions has any availability?

Thanks,

Danny

Iain Yarnall

Oct 12, 2017, 10:47:55 AM10/12/17
to North East Makers
Welcome to the space Danny!

I'm afraid I'm unlikely to be in the space next week but hopefully someone else will be able to help.

You are welcome to use the space even if you haven't had the induction.  The idea is that the induction will help you make the most of the space without causing problems for others.

Cheers,

Iain.