Heads up! Fwd: SENSATIONAL SUMMER SALE! Up to 90% off electronics!! Arduino, Sparkfun, Olimex, FEZ, Roland, UP!

Brian Degger

Jul 27, 2015, 5:16:30 AM7/27/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Heads up!

Lots of development boards up to 90% off :)

Looks cool.
More shiney things.

Brian

Jul 28, 2015, 10:19:14 AM7/28/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I blame you for making me buy this in an unrelated manner:
%)

Brian Degger

Jul 28, 2015, 10:49:08 AM7/28/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Ah...
That's like the gateway into quad copters...
Very dangerous; )

Jon Davies

Jul 28, 2015, 1:01:18 PM7/28/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Yup!  Need to start small and crash the inexpensive thing lots, before going big and crashing the really expensive things lots!!!

Iain Yarnall

Jul 28, 2015, 2:31:27 PM7/28/15
to North East Makers
Haha!

I can strongly recommend getting a spares kit with many rotor blades. When you crash it, especially into plants, the blades go flying off and disappear.

Spare batteries too for more flights.

Have fun!

Iain.

Jon Davies

Jul 30, 2015, 11:09:37 AM7/30/15
to North East Makers
Flippin nora!  It's here already!  Just done my maiden flight :D Just a hover around the office ;)

Ohh yess, will be ordering enough batteries and chargers to be able to [almost] continuously swap-n-go.  I don't think the extra bateries were that expensive either.

Jon Davies

Jul 30, 2015, 7:05:43 PM7/30/15
to North East Makers
Oh and just bought this:

Brain...your fault...Iain...your fault...
;)

Iain Yarnall

Jul 31, 2015, 2:50:22 AM7/31/15
to North East Makers