Building a Low Cost Wind Turbine - Newcastle Workshops - May 19/20

Daniel Connell

May 6, 2018, 4:02:30 PM5/6/18
to North East Makers

Hi all. I'm giving two more one-day wind turbine building workshop in Newcastle. We'll be making a robust and powerful home scale vertical axis turbine from recycled materials using basic hand tools. There'll also be a discussion on applications and off-grid transition in general. Anyone can do it, no previous experience necessary.

Places are limited to twelve per day, so you may want to get in quick.
Email solarfl...@gmail.com to register your place. Student/pensioner/unwaged/group discounts available.

Hopefully see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1004154373067540/

Alistair MacDonald

May 6, 2018, 4:08:42 PM5/6/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
...and to answer the first question, £80, and the discount is 10%.

Cay was interested last time roind but I don't know if she signed up in the end.

  Alistair