B&Q Byker Closing

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 28, 2015, 5:09:23 AM11/28/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Just a note that the B&Q store in Byker is one of the 60 that they are closing down and they have clearance discounts on ranging from 10% to 25% off. I have already saved a whipping 23p on a light switch. Go and grab those bargains while you can. :-)

  Alistair

Jon Davies

Nov 28, 2015, 5:41:30 AM11/28/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

*sadface*

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 10:09 am Alistair MacDonald <alistair....@gmail.com> wrote:
Just a note that the B&Q store in Byker is one of the 60 that they are closing down and they have clearance discounts on ranging from 10% to 25% off. I have already saved a whipping 23p on a light switch. Go and grab those bargains while you can. :-)

  Alistair

glenb

Nov 28, 2015, 6:09:03 AM11/28/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
these whipping light switches...
Are there they the type with the long cords you usually put in the bathroom ?

Jon Davies

Nov 28, 2015, 6:38:51 AM11/28/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Dyac.