Glenn Beestone

Daniel Kokocinski

Nov 16, 2016, 5:18:31 PM11/16/16
to North East Makers
Hi glenn, im new to maker space, just wanted to ask you if you had a 'Step Drill for metal'? If so could i borrow it?

Thanks, Daniel.

Glen Beestone

Nov 16, 2016, 5:28:06 PM11/16/16
to north-east-makers
Hi Daniel

I think the space has a larger one in the red bins by the tool wall

I have a smaller one in my box in the space

If the MS one isn't suitable feel free to borrow mine

Glen

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
On 16/11/2016, 21:40 Daniel Kokocinski <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi glenn, im new to maker space, just wanted to ask you if you had a 'Step Drill for metal'? If so could i borrow it?

Thanks, Daniel.

Glen Beestone

Nov 17, 2016, 4:38:34 PM11/17/16
to north-east-makers
I checked and there is a 20-30mm step drill in the second red bin from the left on the bottom row.

Glen
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.