Funny pink stool with bicycle fork on

David Pye

Jan 18, 2017, 1:04:01 PM1/18/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If this is your item please could you remove it?  It hasn't been used or moved for some time.

If still here in a few weeks, it'll need to go in the skip....

David

Alistair MacDonald

Jan 18, 2017, 4:32:56 PM1/18/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I mentioned this to Brian as it belongs to a common friend. Aparently another friend has agreed to take it in so we need to get up to them. No timetable yet so please moan if it has not moved soon.

  Alistair

Glen Beestone

Jan 18, 2017, 5:14:15 PM1/18/17
to north-east-makers
Talking of things to go out the framed new-York-times-square-city-like slightly cyber-punky picture.

Does that belong to anyone or can I have it?

Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

On 18 Jan 2017 18:04, "David Pye" <davi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

If this is your item please could you remove it?  It hasn't been used or moved for some time.

If still here in a few weeks, it'll need to go in the skip....

David

Brian Degger

Glen Beestone

Glen Beestone

Jan 18, 2017, 5:29:00 PM1/18/17
to north-east-makers
What's it's story
Where did it come from ?

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Brian Degger

Jan 18, 2017, 7:33:18 PM1/18/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Found in a skip a years back.