"late at life"

Glen Beestone

Nov 18, 2016, 1:58:45 PM11/18/16
to north-east-makers
Event tonight at centre for life.

Anyone going ?

Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Cay Green

Nov 21, 2016, 5:31:57 AM11/21/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Did you go? How was it?

I might try and get along to the next one in January.

Note: I check Gmail a couple of times per week so response time can vary.

Jon Davies

Glen Beestone

Nov 22, 2016, 3:37:42 AM11/22/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
They are usually good fun. Being able to get slightly hammered on cocktails and sit in the planetarium is good ( or the motion ride if you are of a hardier constitution )

I didn't get along to this one

Sent using the mail.com mail app

On 22/11/2016 at 02:30, Jon Davies wrote:

> Lates at Life are fairly consistently good fun...at least, I always like to
> take the opportunity when possible, coz I think they are. Sadly already
> out for that last one, would have gone otherwise.
>
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 at 10:31 Cay Green <cayg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Did you go? How was it?
> >
> > I might try and get along to the next one in January.
> >

> > *Note: I check Gmail a couple of times per week so response time can
> > vary. *

Jon Davies

Nov 24, 2016, 6:37:46 AM11/24/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Tipsy Planetarium viewing induces enough motion sickness for me %)