OnePlus 2 invites

Dan Nixon

Nov 23, 2015, 6:07:56 AM11/23/15
to North East Makers
I seem to have received two additional OnePlus 2 invites after I stole one from Alistair.
Anyone want?

Dan

Dan Nixon

Nov 23, 2015, 6:09:23 AM11/23/15
to North East Makers
Make that three invites, and they all expire in a week.

Dan

Jon Davies

Nov 23, 2015, 6:12:13 AM11/23/15
to North East Makers

I know I've not used NFC much on my current phone, but it is one feature that is missing off OnePlus 2 making it a deal breaker for me.  Nice phone and the features it has are really good for the money.

Glen Beestone

Nov 23, 2015, 6:29:35 AM11/23/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
NFC was certainly the deciding factor in my choice of the Huawei G7 over the oneplus 2

Glen

Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 at 11:12 AM
From: "Jon Davies" <jon.d...@gmail.com>
To: "North East Makers" <north-ea...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Makers] Re: OnePlus 2 invites

Iain Yarnall

Nov 23, 2015, 7:28:49 AM11/23/15
to North East Makers
I might be interested.  Need to check the spec and changing contract etc. first though.

Cheers,

Iain.

Jon Davies

Nov 23, 2015, 2:35:58 PM11/23/15
to North East Makers

Contract shmontract. Giffgaff all the way! :)