Skyline32 FC programming

Frank Foster

Mar 23, 2018, 5:15:18 AM3/23/18
to North East Makers
I am building an RC model and wish to use a Skyline32 FC but I cannot get Cleanflight to connect to it. New to this sort of thing and would appreciate any help. The model is required to fly in 6 weeks for an amateur competition so time is quite tight.

Jon Davies

Mar 23, 2018, 6:40:21 AM3/23/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank,

There is a far more active Facebook group over at:
Please note that it is a closed group, but your request to join should be sorted out pretty quickly.  They members on that group are very experienced and helpful.

Apart from that, there are members of Maker Space that have some experience (including me) that can give help and tips.  Perhaps drop an email and arrange to meet one of us on a Welcome Wednesday :)

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Jon.