NHS Hack Day

Alistair MacDonald

Aug 24, 2016, 11:01:57 AM8/24/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately the same weekend as eDay, but if anyone is interested in
a local hack day then the details are at http://nhshackday.com/ .

Alistair

Brian Degger

Aug 24, 2016, 1:06:11 PM8/24/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Also the same day as the newcastle library hack.
(If interested I can find the URL later..hint on Eventbrite )

David Pye

Aug 24, 2016, 1:11:04 PM8/24/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Personally, I've yet to see an organisation less open to people's ideas than the NHS, and I work in it ;-)

Trying to get anything implemented in actual practice is a complete non-starter :-(

Jon Davies