door lock needed

Glen Beestone

Jul 27, 2015, 10:00:39 AM7/27/15
to North East Makers
hi All,

does anyone have an old door "nightlatch" they no longer want or need

they look like this

the only bit we need is the bit with the handle that goes on the door. We don't particularly need the "keep" and certainly don't need the cylinder lock that they come with if you buy them new.

Even if you don't have one please keep an eye out for us if you spot any any building or demolition work going on, as they are often still attached to doors that get skipped.

Thanks,

Glen

John Osborne

Jul 27, 2015, 10:04:32 AM7/27/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure I've got one lying about :)

Glen Beestone

Jul 27, 2015, 10:19:37 AM7/27/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant !

Cheers John
:-)

Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 at 3:04 PM
From: "John Osborne" <you...@so-weird.co.uk>
To: north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Makers] door lock needed

Ed Bisdee

Jul 27, 2015, 10:39:08 AM7/27/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

If john doesn't have one I'm pretty sure i have one about. Also, there might be one in the lock box in the wall o boxes

John Osborne

Jul 27, 2015, 11:35:57 AM7/27/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I've just checked and I do have one :D, I'll drop it in tomorrow

Glen Beestone

Jul 27, 2015, 11:52:03 AM7/27/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Thanks John,

Glen

Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 at 4:35 PM

Glen Beestone

Jul 31, 2015, 5:58:58 AM7/31/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Hi john,

Whe can you drop this off please ?
kinda got to the point in the job where i need it :-)

Cheers,

Glen

Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 at 4:52 PM
From: "Glen Beestone" <gl...@technologist.com>

John Osborne

Jul 31, 2015, 7:32:25 AM7/31/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Glen, I got side tracked the other night, is anyone going to be about tonight? if not I'll be in on Monday