Wednesday Wing-It

Jon Davies

Jun 20, 2017, 9:25:03 PM6/20/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
MAYBE flying @ Leazes Moor on Weds (weather is iffy!!!) Meet @ Maker Space (http://www.makerspace.org.uk/directions/) 6pm head shortly after to https://goo.gl/maps/kGCu6ikACXn . Fly till 8ish then Pub.
--
Cheers,
Jon.

Jonathan Powell

Jun 21, 2017, 2:12:42 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
You call thunder and lightning iffy!

Dan Nixon

Jun 21, 2017, 5:12:10 AM6/21/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Lulz, no.

Dan

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 at 07:12 Jonathan Powell <jonpo...@gmail.com> wrote:
You call thunder and lightning iffy!

Iain Yarnall

Jun 21, 2017, 5:35:37 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
I might have to buy some wellies at lunchtime!!

Cheers,

Iain.

Jon Davies

Jun 21, 2017, 6:11:14 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
I'll call your timing iffy.  7am is not 6pm, and that is 11 hours of separation.  I'm an optimist ;)

Impressive sounding though!

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017, 07:12 Jonathan Powell, <jonpo...@gmail.com> wrote:
You call thunder and lightning iffy!

Cheers,
Jon.

Jon Davies

Jun 21, 2017, 6:11:40 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers
...and a lightning rod...

Cheers,
Jon.

Jon Davies

Jun 21, 2017, 8:47:45 AM6/21/17
to North East Makers

Wow.  The weather report I read has changed a bit in the last hour or so.  Yep, went from 'risk of showers' to 'risk of thunderstorms' right when we'd be going flying.  Hmmm...not looking good :/

--
Cheers,
Jon.

Jon Davies

Jun 21, 2017, 12:28:49 PM6/21/17
to North East Makers
It has chopped and changed again.  The thundery weather's moved to 9pm.  We'll wing it for now ;)
--
Cheers,
Jon.

David Pye

Jun 21, 2017, 12:30:46 PM6/21/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hoping to be there by 7.

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017 at 13:47 Jon Davies <jon.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wow.  The weather report I read has changed a bit in the last hour or so.  Yep, went from 'risk of showers' to 'risk of thunderstorms' right when we'd be going flying.  Hmmm...not looking good :/

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017, 11:11 Jon Davies, <jon.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
...and a lightning rod...

Jon Davies