Wabbits!

Alistair MacDonald

Aug 25, 2016, 6:28:57 AM8/25/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Do you remember all those who remember all the red rabbits that turned up in Life, the pub, and the 300 or so in the space? Well one of the hack spaces decided to get their own back at EMF. Opposite the perpetrators encampment was installed this...

​I would guess at it being around 3 meters tall and obviously had it's own API to change the colour. :-)

  Alistair

Ed Bisdee

Aug 25, 2016, 6:43:07 AM8/25/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
win!

Iain Yarnall

Aug 25, 2016, 11:29:25 AM8/25/16
to North East Makers
Excellent!

I hope the main culprit was at the camp to see it!

Cheers,

Iain.

Jon Davies

Aug 25, 2016, 12:48:46 PM8/25/16
to North East Makers
Loved it when I saw it, and had a big grin on my face.  Totally EMF :D

Cheers,
Jon.

David Pye

Aug 26, 2016, 5:56:05 AM8/26/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

I saw it but ironically didn't make the connection as to why it was there....

Yes. Emf is awesome.

We should go to Ohm...

Jon Davies