Christmas Window Installation Weekend

Iain Yarnall

Nov 23, 2015, 2:35:41 PM11/23/15
to North East Makers
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that this weekend we're aiming to get the Christmas Window completed and installed (and running)!  Please can I ask that if you have anything currently in the window or in/around the workbench in the front room, to move it out the way ASAP to make things easier?

If anyone fancies helping out, please feel free to come in and lend a hand.  Most of the main components are built now but there are likely to be quite a few little jobs to do to get everything finished, fitted, painted etc. and all the main features linked together.  There's still some scope for some last minute extra features to be added too if you have any ideas.

Thanks,

Iain.

Jon Davies

Nov 24, 2015, 4:37:31 AM11/24/15
to North East Makers

It is last Saturday too (just a heads-up).  I'll come in and give a hand.  Just say what (tea boy?).  I assume you're in both days.

Iain Yarnall

Nov 24, 2015, 7:56:07 AM11/24/15
to North East Makers
Yeah, I'll be in both days but will need to head off by about 5:00ish on Sunday at the latest.

Cheers,

Iain.

Sam Barlow

Nov 24, 2015, 2:04:02 PM11/24/15
to North East Makers
Ooh yeah, I was going to cut some silver mirror-backed stars to hang too!

Jon Davies

Nov 25, 2015, 4:24:04 AM11/25/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Kewly

Jon Davies

Nov 25, 2015, 4:24:16 AM11/25/15

On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 7:04 pm Sam Barlow <saelb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ooh yeah, I was going to cut some silver mirror-backed stars to hang too!

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 28, 2015, 4:33:32 AM11/28/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

What time is everyone planing on arriving today?

  Alistair

Tommy

Nov 28, 2015, 5:03:57 AM11/28/15
to North East Makers
I am in now but I won't make a start on anything until the leadership team get in.

- Tommy

Sam Barlow

Nov 28, 2015, 5:06:58 AM11/28/15
to North East Makers
I may be able to drop in later, sometime after 4.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "North East Makers" group.

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 28, 2015, 5:11:15 AM11/28/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
As someone else is in I will make a move and aim for 11am.

  Alistair

Iain Yarnall

Nov 28, 2015, 5:37:00 AM11/28/15
to North East Makers
I'm aiming for 11 too!  See you soon!

Cheers,

Iain.

Jon Davies

Nov 28, 2015, 5:41:00 AM11/28/15
to North East Makers

After 12 for me.

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 29, 2015, 5:37:36 AM11/29/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

I will be heading in again soon to continue the Window antics.

  Alistair

Jon Davies

Nov 29, 2015, 5:38:22 AM11/29/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

After 12 for me :)

Jon Davies

Nov 29, 2015, 7:18:49 AM11/29/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

...and it is blowing a gale, so won't be cycling in that thank you very much! Metro today.

Jon Davies

Nov 30, 2015, 1:07:57 PM11/30/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Absent!

Sorry but I don't plan on coming in for very long at all this evening.  I have a puncture to repair and I need to pack a bag for later this week.  I'm hoping that my contribution has been adequate, and the people that are working on the track are plenty.  Not that I would be of much use there, since I've been pretty much always in the other room paying attention to big bird assembly!

Unless there is need tomorrow evening in Iain's absence, I'll not be in tomorrow either, nor Wednesday (travelling to Manchester in the evening) and very unlikely on Thursday too (travelling back from Manchester).  I'll possibly be able to get in on Friday if more assistance is needed with (most likely, at this stage) track layout.

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 30, 2015, 1:17:51 PM11/30/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

We have three of us on the case at the moment so I think we are good Jon.

  Alistair

Jon Davies

Nov 30, 2015, 1:26:55 PM11/30/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

OK :) I'll be swinging by to say hi, but not staying long.