Wing-It Wednesdays

Jon Davies

Jun 12, 2017, 2:21:17 PM6/12/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Anyone flying @ Leazes Moor on Weds? Meet @ Maker Space 6pm head shortly after to https://goo.gl/maps/kGCu6ikACXn. Fly till 8ish then go to the Pub.

Cheers,
Jon.

N.S. R

Jun 14, 2017, 11:26:46 AM6/14/17
to North East Makers
Was going to try this plan but cannot find my battery charger. Oh well, may head out for a few beers anyway later....it would be rude not to in this weather!

Dan Nixon

Jun 14, 2017, 12:40:54 PM6/14/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
What kind do you need?
We probably have one that you can field charge with.

Or if it for a Hubsan then I have a set fully charged.

Dan

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 at 16:26 'N.S. R' via North East Makers <north-ea...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Was going to try this plan but cannot find my battery charger. Oh well, may head out for a few beers anyway later....it would be rude not to in this weather!

Jon Davies

Jun 15, 2017, 5:09:59 AM6/15/17
to North East Makers
It is SOO still last night when I got in too!  Wow.  Gotta love these rare summer evenings.