5 metre DJ style microphone leads in pound shop

Greg Fenton

May 1, 2015, 8:11:19 AM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

As the subject says, the pound shop at Washington Galleries is selling 5 metre DJ style microphone leads. Dunno how much they are though, I never asked :p

Gold plated (like that makes a difference to whatever cat is butchering Barbie Girl on karaoke night).

Greg

20150430_105108.jpg

Glen Beestone

May 1, 2015, 8:33:38 AM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

With xlr connectors on them ?

Jon Davies

May 1, 2015, 9:38:36 AM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
They don't look very XLR to me...

Greg Fenton

May 1, 2015, 10:33:55 AM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

They have a round connector with 3 (I think) holes in a triangle and the other end was a large plug like a headphone. You know the one I mean? Not 3.5mm, maybe 6mm or so.

Edit: just googled xlr plug, yeah that one.

Greg

Greg Fenton

May 1, 2015, 10:37:35 AM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

A better picture I hope. I took a couple of snaps.

20150430_105105.jpg

Glen Beestone

May 1, 2015, 10:53:29 AM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Ooh could do with a couple of them. For that price I won't expect anything good audio wise,  but they'd make perfectly servicable DMX cables

Greg Fenton

May 1, 2015, 11:31:32 AM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

If they have some when I pass I will grab them for you unless you beat me to it.

Sometimes the pound shop stuff is surprisingly good. Occasionally.

Greg