3D Thursday- scanning tutorial cancelled

Cay Green

Sep 15, 2016, 9:43:23 AM9/15/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks, due to unforseen technical issues, the 3d scanning tutorial scheduled which was due to take place during 3d Thursday  has had to be cancelled. Hopefully this can be rescheduled for another time. So tonight will just be a normal 3D Thursday. I.e., Still awsome.

See you at 6:30

--
Note: I check Gmail a couple of times per week so response time can vary.

Will McElderry

Sep 15, 2016, 9:56:38 AM9/15/16
to Makerspace
Ah no!

Hope the 3D Scanner gets better soon.

I'll be at 3D Thurs for a short while, but got to leave by 19:00.

W.