Laser Materials?

wi...@mcelderry.com

Mar 13, 2018, 6:19:09 PM3/13/18
to North-east Makers
Hi All,

I'm going to call lasercutouts.co.uk (I got it wrong in my last email,
if anyone noticed...) and go collect some materials if they have any
spare.

Does anyone want me to get some for them while I'm there (if
lasercutouts are willing to part with it?)

I'll drop it in to Maker Space on Friday or Saturday, if all goes to
plan.

Thanks,

Will.

Jon Davies

Mar 13, 2018, 8:12:10 PM3/13/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Check our existing offcuts stock.  We already have quite a variety (quite a lot!!) of offcut pieces in various sizes from A4 (usable area) and less.

Cheers,
Jon.

wi...@mcelderry.com

Mar 15, 2018, 6:59:48 AM3/15/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I'll want a fair chunk of a sheet, so I'll probably just buy one, but if
I don't get a chance I'll maybe look at the offcuts on Monday night.

Thanks for the suggestion!

W.